ABOUT US • introduction
TEN80 Design combines a creative use of color, an innovative approach to design, and expert development skills to insure the best product possible. We are confident you will benefit from working with us.
TEN80 Design represents a full circle approach to the three key disciplines of product design: creative use of color, innovative design and quality development. Together these 360° perspectives create a full “1080 view” covering all aspects of delivering the very best product to market.
We interpret the fashion mood today, and forecast the product directions for tomorrow. TEN80 Design can help you to imagine the future, create the product, give sense to it and ensure its proper development.
Linda Poetsch teams with Julé to deliver the color, design and development skills needed for your success.
ABOUT US • key personnel
Linda Poetsch, Creative Director and award winning designer, has extensive skills in the areas of design, development, production and marketing of product. She has 20+ years of experience working for numerous brands including adidas, Fila, Nike and Avia.
Julé Kowarksy, Chief Color Editor, has consulted, taught
and written about color’s emotional, mental and psychological effects for more than 20 years. An author and professional
lecturer, she has now brought her unique talents to Ten80 Design.
She serves as a primary Color and Trend Forecaster.
Working closely together along with additional staff, Linda and Julé have created a unique approach to brand-specific color and trend services, design and development, that has made TEN80 Design the pioneer in this exciting, emerging field.
ABOUT US • selected client list
- Grenade Gloves
- Lazy Town
- LCI Gloves
- Newton Running
|Various design work and color consulting for other design studios.
ABOUT US • awards/press
- Linda Poetsch is working to help Bearpaw get ‘green’ with designs for a line of spring/summer footwear incorporationg recycled materials as well as cork, bamboo, jute and hemp.
- Linda Poetsch designs a new line of sandals for Bearpaw shoes.
- These Boots Deserve A Medal, W magazine (PDF, 68 kb)
Linda Poetsch worked with Ariat to design a winning pair of Monaco riding boots for the Olympic equestrian team.
- British Equestrian Trade Association; Innovation Award for Ariat ULP Boot and ULP Half Chap, 2005
- KOIN/CBS News 6: Portland TV News, OR, 3/5/05
- AQX, Inc. Unveils New Deep Water Running Shoe